Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fall Line 2009

This is my flower pendant dangling from a kidney ear wire! This can also be made into a necklace by request! I love this. It can come in this color combo of orange/purple, or just purple, cobalt blue, golden yellow, or slate gray.

This is another new style using the kidney earwire. This is a briolette slate grey bead!

Here is the kidney earwire with a golden beaded hoop dangling from it. Great for fall.

Here is my tear drop decorated with several beautiful shades of purple! Again, I love the clustering affect!

Here is a slate grey crystal czech bead using the clustering design. This can be done on any size, or shape hoop. Grey is the hit color for fall!

This tear drop is adorned with a light green small briolette bead and a dark purple center bead.

Here is the kidney earwire with a deep purple hoop dangling from it.

Here is another beautiful briolette cluster hanging from the kidney earwire. I love the combination of green and purple.

2 comments:

Fobert Family said...

Hi Kristi! Such cute designs. I want to buy 2...I'm just deciding which ones....

jenjamin said...

Kristi I love these. I will definitely be ordering soon.